____________________________________
I started searching myself again.
Moving my fingers up and down the touch pad,
I glanced at each nickname on the MSN list.
I thought to myself,
Where is the Flower Girl,
Where is the Doctor?
Its now in the early midst of May,
I checked on certain people,
I read how the new job applicants are settling down into their jobs,
I heard about their tired but satisfying days,
Their amazement and curiosity about the daily job requirements.
I did a rain check on my job replies and the certain job resumes I have sent out.
I look at my papers.
I checked my relationship status.
I checked my pulse.
Alrights,
Lord,
You know whats been on my mind and my heart recently.
You know my heart, my desires, my hopes & my dreams.
Altogether,
I tie them up.
Folded them and placed them neatly aside.
Lord.
Refine me & mould me.
For your perfect love and sufficient grace is still holding me tight.
Draw me closer to you.
To your heart,
For My footprints are still stepping.
I love you.
Very Much.